samedi 19 octobre 2013

Understanding Your Depression and Evolving

In the very beginning of my long path I was a frustrated young woman who couldn't understand why my life seemed to be so miserable. I didn't want to live, but exactly then, I became a mother. I had to be a responsible mother.
I didn't know what to do. I was always depressed and angry (in 1984) when I started seriously looking for psychotherapy by reading many scientific books. I couldn't go anywhere because I had to be with my baby. I had no money for psychotherapy. I also had many other problems because my mother-in-law had died when I was pregnant and my father-in-law was living with me and my husband since then.
My father-in-law started acting like a child who was constantly asking for something. I only wanted to take care of my baby, without having to pay attention to his existence. My husband kept telling me that I had the obligation to give support to his father. I felt trapped in a terrible situation.
I was irritated with my destiny and afraid of everything. Fortunately, I could at least buy many books and I was a good student.
I would never have imagined that an ignorant creature like me would someday become a dream expert, continue Carl Jung's research, discover a lot more, and cure people who suffer from severe mental illnesses like schizophrenia and psychosis, besides being able to cure simpler mental disorders.
The unconscious mind that produces our dreams makes miracles. I went from ignorance to knowledge and from knowledge to wisdom.
When I was in the beginning of my research I had many dreams about my husband and me. The unconscious mind was showing me that the real reason why I was so depressed and angry was not the fact that my mother-in-law and my cousin had died. As a strange coincidence my 18-years-old cousin Efi died in a train accident three days before my mother-in-law. I was more than sad with both deaths.
I believed that this was the reason why I was so depressed, including the fact that I had to replace my mother-in-law and take care of my father-in-law. I believed that if we didn't have all these problems, my husband and I would be happy, especially because he had a healthy baby. I was happy before losing my cousin and my mother-in-law.
However, this happiness wouldn't last long. The unconscious mind showed me that the real reason why I was so unhappy was the fact that I didn't really love my husband, and he didn't really love me. The unconscious mind showed me all my mistakes.
I also understood my husband's mistakes thanks to the unconscious guidance in dreams, and thanks to Carl Jung's lessons. I discovered my husband's psychological type. I was amazed when I verified that Carl Jung seemed to be exactly describing my husband's behavior when he described his psychological type; the extroverted psychological type based on intuition.
By following dream therapy based on Carl Jung's method, I understood that the strange coincidence of both deaths in my family, in the same week of June of 1984 had an important symbolic meaning. These deaths marked the end of my indifference to what was happening to me.
I had to understand my mistakes. I had to realize that I became neurotic after suffering from a car accident when I was a teen. This is why I had decided to get married to a man I didn't love.
The accident was the result of the absurdity contained in my anti-conscience and in the anti-conscience of those who were with me in the car. The anti-conscience provokes accidents and many other misfortunes. It is our wild conscience, which didn't evolve like our human conscience, and it has satanic characteristics. The anti-conscience is a powerful demon that occupies the biggest part of our brain.
I had to continue Carl Jung's research and verify that the reason why we are so absurd is because we are under-developed primates who posses an evil and absurd anti-conscience.
This means that the human being is Satan. This shocking discovery explains many religious mysteries and various unexplained phenomena. We are not really human.
We are in fact demons with a tiny human conscience. However, God transforms one of our psychological functions according to human characteristics, forming our tiny human conscience.
We are God's children because we have a human conscience and we can understand the meaning of goodness. Instead of considering ourselves demons with a tiny human conscience, we must consider ourselves human beings who have inherited a satanic anti-conscience.
We are not merely demons because we have at least one psychological function working based on human characteristics. We also have another psychological function half-developed in our human conscience.
However, we must use our four psychological functions at the same time to be completely balanced (our psychological functions are based on thoughts, feelings, sensations, and intuition). We also must have an attitude as introverted as extroverted.
We, the human beings concentrated into the human conscience of the demon we come from, must transform this demon into a human being too. We can achieve this goal by obeying the divine guidance in dreams and in our religion. By developing our human conscience, we gradually eliminate our satanic anti-conscience.
All religions are right, even when they seem to be different. You should follow your religion. I give you examples using my religion, but you should find the same examples in your religion, so that you may really understand my words. God created different religions, different people, different animals, different plants, and a lot more because He had to give us many lessons.
God prepared me to be able to discover the truth about the human nature because I would surely become schizophrenic if I wouldn't be very careful and precisely obey the unconscious guidance. I had to escape this tragic destiny and follow the positive destiny God had prepared for me.
This means that besides being very unlucky because I was predetermined to become schizophrenic due to the excessive absurdity I had inherited in my anti-conscience, I also was very lucky because I found the unconscious psychotherapy in dreams. The unconscious mind helped me understand the meaning of life and the meaning of death. I stopped being naïve and ignorant. I stopped being insignificant.
I became a genius. I'm not exaggerating. You can become a genius too once you eliminate your dangerous anti-conscience through consciousness. You only have to follow the divine guidance in your own dreams.
I simplified everything for you, and now you can take the shortcuts I created. You will easily eliminate your dangerous anti-conscience and fully develop your human conscience.
Carl Jung ignored the existence of the anti-conscience. This is why his method of dream interpretation is so complicated and obscure, even though he managed to discover the unconscious language. I directly show you all the dangers of the way. You will avoid all traps, and you will easily find all the solutions you need.
After eliminating your anti-conscience you will discover that you were born to be a genius, but your absurd and evil anti-conscience was stealing all of your brain power. You will be surprised with your capacities and talents.
I'm telling you the truth exactly as it is. The same way I'm not lying when I tell you that the human being has a satanic origin, I'm not lying when I tell you that you can become a true genius. You have this potential.
Christina Sponias continued Carl Jung's research into the human psyche, discovering the cure for all mental illnesses, and simplifying the scientific method of dream interpretation that teaches you how to exactly translate the meaning of your dreams, so that you can find health, wisdom and happiness. 
Click Here to download a Free Sample of the eBook Dream Interpretation as a Science (86 pages!).


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7910945

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire