vendredi 20 septembre 2013

Healing Depression With Meditation Software

I suffered with depression for well over five years before I was diagnosed. Even though the signs and symptoms were all there I just didn't want to admit it. I finally went to a psychologist to have it confirmed and I was quite surprised that it was actually a relief to know. This enabled me to face it and start to take action.
So what it depression? The World Health Organization defines depression as...
"Depression is a common mental disorder, characterized by sadness, loss of interest or pleasure, feelings of guilt or low self-worth, disturbed sleep or appetite, feelings of tiredness, and poor concentration."
If you have depression the serotonin levels in your brain are lower than what you require to maintain a positive state of mental health. It's normal to have minor ups and downs in mood so if you are experiencing that well then welcome to life.
Depression is an ongoing state that won't let up. It affects your daily routine, your friendships, your job and your life in general. While I was going through it I believed that depression was something I was born with... genes. Other people in my family had it and lived with it. I knew there was another answer.
I can tell you that mine was accompanied by severe body pain which my doctor diagnosed as fibromyalgia. I was told my depression was mild and given a drug to help me. I can't remember which one it was so long ago but I do remember the side effects. I stayed on it for two weeks and then immediately took myself off and starting seeking other solutions. I still had the body pain.
Once I had the diagnosis I was on a mission to eliminate this condition which plagued my life. I scoured book stores and the internet looking for solutions. I began with altering my diet to eat only foods that were alkaline and raw. The theory was that these would balance my hormone levels and help to regulate proper production of serotonin in my brain. I was already getting lots of exercise at work so that wasn't part of the problem.
Exercise helps by releasing endorphins which are natural pain killers. I read books on meditation and used meditating music each night and on the weekends to help me sleep. My mind was constantly in motion chattering away keeping me hyped up and stressed out. Did I mention the complete fatigue as well.
This went on for about two years before I had enough and my body just quit. I had no choice at this point. I had to find an answer.
Taking leave from my career to get well I ramped up my efforts by opening my mind to new possibilities. I had encountered brain wave technology for instilling positive belief systems for success and I wondered if any programs existed for depression. With all the knowledge I had regarding my condition and how I created it this solution seemed plausible.
I found a software with brainwave technology that used binaural beats to put me in the calm meditative Alpha state. I used the generic introductory program for two weeks and my mood instantly shifted. I was feeling more positive and hopeful. I knew this was part of the solution.
After a few weeks profound changes occurred. I saw life differently, my attitude changed, my body pain was gone, and I was able return to work. The mind chatter had diminished leaving a calm, relaxed state of mind. People and situations which used to bring my anger and frustration to the surface appeared amusing now. I was handling high volume stressful situations at work with ease, grace and clarity.
I used the program to three levels and then felt well enough and strong enough to see if it would stick. It was scary at first. I wondered if the depression would return. If this actually cured my depression or not.
Months went by and I was still fine. To this day which is eight years later use it now to keep my brain supple and strong. Plus it feels nice.
I've educated myself since then on energy medicine and now know this is the technology behind it. We are all energetic beings living within and being affected by the energy around us. The brain wave technology I used helped me by raising my personal energetic vibration. Using the Alpha frequency it literally programmed my body into a state of bliss.
Little did I know that before using the program I was operating from a very low energetic vibration.
I now use energy healing in every part of my life to keep my mind, body and spirit healthy. Because my frequency is higher I crave healthy food, exercise that invigorates rather than exhausts and a healthy state of mind.
There are many binaural meditation programs out there. I tried Holosync by Centre Point Research but the technology is even more advanced now. I've recently tried Om Harmonics and it's lighter, sweeter and easier to use.
Wish you all the best in your journey to wellness.
Being Healing is an online resource for finding and learning about all types of Energy Healing.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7685708

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire