mardi 25 février 2014

Why Am I Feeling So Depressed?

Do you often find yourself asking the question "Why am I depressed?" Life seems to be in perfect order and you certainly have healthy relationships with your friends and loved. You have a good job and you everything else around you is perfect place. But why exactly do you feel low-spirited? According to experts, there could be a lot of reasons why someone could feel downhearted and troubled. It doesn't necessarily have to do with what you have or what you don't have. Sometimes, the feeling of helplessness and depression has something to do with your state of mind.
More often than not, feelings of depression don't necessarily have a direct effect. If you think you are upset and down because of external circumstances, then you could be wrong. At this point, you need to look into the internal circumstances for you to fully understand what it is you are feeling. According to experts, we often times experience unconscious stresses that we can't pin down the reason why are feeling low and upset.
Take for instance a person who had just experienced divorce with his partner. Naturally, the individual will try to resolve the issue on his own. As life goes on, he will also continue to work and keep himself busy with other chores. In order to keep his mind off the problem, he will go out with his friends and have a little fun in his social life. As time passes by, everything would seem fine but deep inside the hurt and pain still linger. Now let's say that the person has found someone else. There is a new child on the way yet he is still feeling down and troubled despite the good things that are happening. At this specific scenario, the feeling of depression may have been brought forward by what had happened in the past. Memories remain and unresolved issues from the past have caused such feeling of helplessness and depression.
Whenever you feel down and low, depressive thinking patterns can eventually develop. Why am I depressed? Well, there are a lot of reasons why you are feeling that way. External factors such as sudden change and unfavorable situation can cause depressive thoughts and patterns to surface. These ill thought can subsequently cause the individual to feel depressed. According to experts, depression is caused by the way we think about certain events, situations and even circumstances in our lives.
As for the person who feels low-hearted despite all the good things that are happening around him, he could be having random thoughts and is starting to develop feelings of depression. What is really happening is that negative thoughts are starting to get into him. Eventually, his emotions are triggered by negative circumstances. Even with happy events, he will start to down and question his emotions. He will start to feel guilty for getting into another relationship and having a new baby. Both happy and negative thoughts are highlighted and the individual's emotions are stirred up without the individual rationalizing what is really happening around him.
Find out more info about Why am I depressed and learn more from the authority site here as well @ www.theholisticlifestylecentre.com.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8139818

1 commentaire:

  1. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN and I am from California in the USA, I contracted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to send it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, WEAK BODY,  HEPATITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MARBURG  DISEASE, THYROID, SMALLPOX, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, DICK AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN,  DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,  SORENESS/INJURY,  VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  CHANCROID, DEPRESSION, TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan

    RépondreSupprimer